Rates & Policies
- Reservations Required. Click for online reservations.
- Minimum two night stay with exception of HOLIDAYS which require a three night minimum
- 1 night stay with prior approval plus $30 fee Monday-Thursday
- Reservations may be made online or by calling between hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm at (580) 224-7453.
- No call, no show results in the loss of your deposit.
- Prior notice of 15 days will allow you 90 days from reservation date to use your deposit to reschedule.
- No refunds for any reason.
- Deposit of 50% of your lodging cost is necessary to hold your cottage
- Reservations will be confirmed by mail or e-mail
- Firewood available in season (October 1st – April 1st). 1 full ring and starters $30.
- Accommodations are for couples only
- Only Porch Smoking allowed. A $200 extra charge will be billed to your balance for failure to comply
- Dogs are allowed in certain cabins and require a $100 deposit plus a charge of $50 per night. A credit card must be put on file to cover any potential damage caused by pets. Call (580) 224-7453 for information on what cabins allow dogs.
- 10% off all Repeat Visitors; ONLY one discount special per visit
- 3% off remaining lodging; however one discount special per visit.
- Check – in Time: 2:00 p.m. and after. Early check-in is available with prior approval from management. An additional fee will be charged to your credit card if we are able to arrange this service for you without scheduling conflicts. Late check-in can be arranged with no extra charge.
- Check – out Time: 11:00 a.m. Late departures after 11:00 am may be arranged with prior approval from management. An additional fee will be charged to your credit card if we are able to arrange this service for you without scheduling conflicts.
Concierge Delivery Service:
Imagine the surprise of a vase of one dozen beautiful roses when you walk in your cabin. A specialized note will be included at your request. $75.
One dozen roses with hand-dipped chocolate strawberries. $85.
Large bouquet of beautiful assorted fresh flowers with a 72 hour advanced notice. $55.
- Fresh Flower Petals and Chocolates
In your cabin when you arrive: fresh flower petals sprinkled around your jacuzzi tub with a small group of chocolates on the night stand. No Charge.
Hand-dipped Chocolate Strawberries: $15.
- Assorted Cracker/Cheese/Fruit Tray
Silver tray with an assortment of crackers, cheeses, fruits, and sparkling juices. $45.
- Bottle of Coors Light:
One bottle of cold Coors Light $2.50.
- Robes: Memories are everything and these robes will be a treasure to remember.
Single monogrammed robe $75.
Couples monogrammed robes $145.
- Wine Glass:
Wine glass with Eagle Creek Escape logo $10
Custom Eagle Creek Escape ball cap $15
Bed & Breakfast: Southern cooked breakfast to be eaten at lodge or delivered for an additional $5. $25 for breakfast for 2.
Saturday Night Candlelit Steak Dinner:
Meal will include: Yeast Rolls, Signature Salad, 16 oz. Ribeye steaks cooked according to your preferences, Jumbo Potato, side, Homemade Dessert and 4 free glasses of beverage of your choice. The evening also includes music to set the mood. Additional wine or champagne by the bottle can be purchased with food. $30 per person
Southern Cuisine: Monday-Thursday nights
Special southern dinners just for you. Available Mon-Thurs evening only. Meals will include: Salad, homemade bread, entree plate: example: southern pan fried chicken, country fried steak, meat loaf, fried catfish, etc. Plus a homemade dessert and your choice of beverage. $20
Dinners can be delivered for an addition $5 or eaten at the Lodge for no extra charge.
- DVD’s Available (by arrangement): We have available to you a large collection of DVD’s.
- Extra Fire Wood: 17 pieces for $15 or a full ring for $30. Wood starters are free and in each cabin.
- Internet Service: with advanced notice if available. There will be a $15 fee per day.