Rates & Policies
Our Mission is to provide to our guests one of the most luxurious and romantic cabins in our area. We strive to keep the grounds, exterior and interior of our cabins in only the best of condition. The cabins are supplied with everything you should need during your stay including nice decor and comfortable furniture.
Your cabin should be left in the same condition you found it. CLEAN with everything in place. A bottle of all purpose cleaner will be left in your cabin. Beds should be stripped. Make sure all trash is placed in trash bag and left in kitchen. Most of our guest are repeat guest and by doing this we will all have beautiful cabins and our special place for years to come. There will be an extra $25 charge if cabin is left extra messy. Thank You!
- Reservations Required Click for online reservation
- May reserve by calling also between 8:00am and 8:00pm.
- Lodge Number: (Kay) 580-244-7453
- Cell Number: (Rhonda) 580-371-6755
- Minimum two night stay with the exception of HOLIDAYS which require a three night minimum
- One night stay (MON-THUR ONLY) with prior management approval
- No Split Week-ends (No Thur, Fri stays without Sat also)
- No Split Week-ends (No Sat,Sun stays without Fri also)
- A deposit of 50% of your lodging only is required for deposit.
- You will be notified by email of your confirmation. Please call Lodge: (Kay) 580-244-7453 or Cell Number: (Rhonda) if not received within the hour.
- Holidays require a 3 night stay and payment in full at the time of confirmation is sent. Transfer of deposit to another day #1 (require 30 day notice) and #2 (your cabin can be rebooked for that Holiday) Otherwise you are responsible for entire amount.
- If for some reason you can not honor your regular reservation you have 15 days prior to your visit to notify Eagle Creek Escape and you will be given 90 days to stay with the same deposit
- Can only transfer deposit one time
- No Refunds (No exceptions)
Accommodations are for COUPLES ONLY!
Check In/Check Out
- Check In Time: 2:00pm and after. If Lodge is already closed an envelope with your name will be clipped outside. The envelope will contain a map to your cabin and your keys will be in your cabin door. Come to the office the next day after 10:00am to finish checking in.
- An early arrival may be arranged with management (no earlier than 11:00am) if schedule permits. An extra charge of $25 will be added to your card
- Our REPEAT GUEST will automatically receive a 10% Discount on their Lodging
- A 3% Discount will be given for cash on Lodging balance at check in
- REMEMBER only ONE DISCOUNT per visit may be used
- Check Out Time: 11:00am. Late departure may be arranged with management (no later than 2:00pm) if schedule permits. An extra charge of $25 will be added to your card
- Please lock your cabin door upon leaving and return key to the Lodge.There will be a $5 charge for lost key
If you damage, break or mis-use anything on the property during your stay you will be held accountable and your credit card will be charged (you will be notified) We understand these things do happen but items do have to be replaced
All our cabins are NON SMOKING Cabins. Porch smoking only allowed. If smoke can be smelled in your cabin after you leave a $100 cleaning fee will be obtained from your credit card. Please discard cigarette butts in containers and put in trash when you leave.
Confirmed Extra Services During Your Stay
If you have requested any extra services during your stay i.e.. meals, massages, or special items to be delivered to your cabin (you are responsible for the cost of these items)
Firewood & Starters
An entire ring of firewood and fire starters will be delivered and on your porch for your usage October 1st – March 31st for a $30 fee
Hot Tub Policy
When the hot tub is not in use please leave the lid on. If the lid is left off it can damage the motor. Do not sit or lay on the hot tub lid. If damage occurs to the lid it can be up to a $400 charge to replace. Please do not enter the hot tub with oils on the skin as this can damage the motor.
- We have 3 cabins you may bring a pet
- $100 Deposit is required/refunded if no pet damage
- $25 a night for the pet
- Management must be aware you are bringing a pet upon reservation
- If found in another cabin with a pet you will be asked to leave (no exceptions)
Cabin Nightly Rates
Mon-Tue-Wed or Thur Night ($185 per night)
Fri-Sat or Sun Night ($200 per night)
*All Cabins except the Quachita
Mon-Tue-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat or Sun ($199 per night)
May have 2 couples stay in rental (no children)
50amp, water , privacy ($20 nightly)
Anything left in cabins or vacation rental that has to be mailed back to our guest will be done so gladly. Your card will be charged for postage and a small trip fee as the Post Office is located in Smithville.
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____ YES I have read, understand and agree to Eagle Creek Escapes Policies